Moments matter in your supply chain. And, in today's world of ultra high competition driven, those who can react the fastest WIN through:
You're invited to listen in as Mike Jarrett, CEO of Jarrett Logistics ( a multi-million private company) discusses what he is doing to increase supply chain responsiveness using real-world actionable examples which are applicable to any company and industry.
- Increased market share
- Avoidance of lost revenue; and
- Reduction in operating expenditures
BONUS: Special Guest Josh Berry, Professional Xfinity NASCAR driver will attend to provide memorable insights and commentary relative to NASCAR.
What you will learn:
- Most important moments you are missing in your supply chain for the biggest impact
- How response time impacts customer experience
- Why a proactive supply chain team in a volatile freight market makes all the difference
Mike Jarrett, President & CEO, Jarrett Logistics
Josh Berry, Professional NASCAR Driver, JR Motorsports
Helen Atkinson, Senior Editor, SupplyChainBrain
Fill out the form to watch now!