A manufacturer of metal and plastic automotive assemblies was able to realize annual savings of $250,000 when it switched management of its inbound freight to Jarrett Logistics Systems.
Download the case study and learn how Jarrett delivered:
• $250K in annual freight savings
• Over $1M in total freight savings shifting focus to strategic projects
• $120K in annual savings eliminating inbound expedites
• More than 4,000 staff hours saved by eliminating administrative tasks
• Over 7% in previously unrealized audit and claims savings
It’s possible savings like that are hiding in your supply chain but it takes an expert to find them.
Read the entire case study and learn how Jarrett can help your business realize savings and increase efficiency with your inbound logistics.
If you need additional guidance or you’re ready to discuss how Jarrett can simplify your freight processes and make you and your employees’ jobs easier and more efficient, contact us.