Hilary is expected to bring significant impacts to the Southwestern United States this weekend into early next week. Friday afternoon storms may produce instances of flash flooding and isolated severe gusts over parts of Arizona and Southern Utah. Isolated severe thunderstorms will be possible during the day across portions of New England. Dangerous heat will expand into the Plains. Impacted Lanes: I-40, I-95, I-84, I-190, I-495, I-90, I-95, I-91, I-93, I-87
High Wind Warning remains in effect until 9 PM MDT this evening
- West winds 35 to 45 mph, with gusts up to 60 mph expected.
- Impacts: Travel could be difficult, especially for high profile vehicles.
Flood Warning remains in effect until 12 PM EDT this afternoon
- Flooding caused by excessive rainfall continues.
- Impacts: Flooding of rivers, creeks, streams, roadways, and other low-lying and flood-prone locations is imminent or occurring. Expect many areas of slow moving or standing water.
Flood Advisory remains in effect until 10:15 AM EDT this morning
- Flooding caused by excessive rainfall is occurring.
- Impacts: Water over roadways. Small streams and creeks are elevated and some are out of their banks including Muncy Creek.
Wind Advisory remains in effect until 8 PM MDT this evening
- Southwest winds 20 to 25 mph with gusts up to 40 mph expected.
- Impacts: Gusty winds could make driving difficult, especially for high profile vehicles. Unsecured objects may be blown around. Blowing dust may reduce visibility especially along Interstate 15.
Flood Watch remains in effect until 9 PM PDT Monday evening
- Flooding caused by excessive rainfall continues to be possible.
- Impacts: Excessive runoff may result in flooding of rivers, creeks, streams, and other low-lying and flood-prone locations. Low-water crossings may be flooded. Flash flooding and water over roadways is possible as Hurricane Hillary continues to travel along it projected path.
Additional Flood Advisories include but are not limited to: Connecticut
Additional Flood Watches include but are not limited to: Nevada, Utah, and Arizona