Severe storm potential continues in the eastern Gulf Coast, and redevelops in the South and Central Plains and into the Lower Mississippi Valley. Primary threats will be damaging large to very large hail and damaging winds. Heat continues to build across the west Gulf Coast. Fire Weather threats remain critical for parts of the Southwest. Impacted Lanes: I-95, I-55, I-20, I-59, I-65, I-85, I-185, I-16, I-75
High Wind Warning remains in effect until 8 PM MDT this evening
- West winds 30 to 40 mph with gusts up to 65 mph expected.
- Impacts: Travel will be difficult, especially for high profile vehicles.
Flood Advisory remains in effect until 12 PM MDT today
- Small stream flooding caused by rain and snowmelt continues.
- Impacts: Minor flooding in low-lying and poor drainage areas.
Flood Watch remains in effect until 11 PM CDT this evening
- Flash flooding caused by excessive rainfall continues to be possible.
- Impacts: Excessive runoff may result in flooding of rivers, creeks, streams, and other low-lying and flood-prone locations. Water may be over roadways.
Additional Flood Advisories include but are not limited to: Idaho, Nevada, Colorado, Florida, and South Dakota
Additional Flood Watches include but are not limited to: Wyoming, Nebraska, Mississippi, Georgia, and Florida