Severe storms will continue to focus along a lingering boundary. The greatest threat for very large hail, damaging winds, and heavy rain that could cause flooding will be in the Gulf Coast states and the Southeast. Heavy rain that could cause flooding will also be possible across the Intermountain West and south of the Brooks Range in Alaska. Heat and humidity continues to build across Texas. Impacted Lanes: I-95, I-15, I-20, I-44, I-40, I-55, I-22, I-59, I-85, I-75
Dense Fog Advisory remains in effect until 9 AM CDT this morning
- Visibility one quarter mile or less in dense fog.
- Impacts: Hazardous driving conditions due to low visibility.
Wind Advisory remains in effect until 10 PM MDT this evening
- Southwest winds 30 to 35 mph with gusts up to 45 mph expected.
- Impacts: Gusty winds could make driving difficult, especially for high profile vehicles. Unsecured objects may be blown around.
Flood Warning remains in effect until 12 PM MDT today
- Small stream flooding caused by excessive rainfall.
- Impacts: Flooding of rivers, creeks, streams, roadways, and other low-lying and flood-prone locations is imminent or occurring. Low-water crossings are inundated with water and may not be passable.
Flood Advisory remains in effect until 10:15 AM CDT this morning
- Flooding caused by excessive rainfall is expected.
- Impacts: Minor flooding in low-lying and poor drainage areas. Water may be over some roadways.
Flood Watch remains in effect until 10 PM CDT Thursday evening
- Flooding caused by excessive rainfall is possible.
- Impacts: Excessive runoff may result in flooding of rivers, creeks, streams, roadways, urban areas, and other low-lying and flood-prone locations.
Additional Flood Advisories include but are not limited to: Montana, Nevada, and Wyoming
Additional Flood Watches include but are not limited to: Mississippi, Georgia, and Florida
Additional Flood Warnings include but are not limited to: Louisiana, Nevada, North Dakota, and South Dakota
Additional Dense Fog Advisories include but are not limited to: Oklahoma, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island