Weak upper level systems is producing widespread showers and thunderstorms, isolated severe, in the High Plains and across most of the Intermountain West. A developing non-tropical low in the Southeast will produce locally heavy rain along the coast. Dry, gusty winds are producing elevated fire weather threats in the Southwest. Impacted Lanes: I-90, I-15, I-84, I-80, I-27, I-40
Flash Flood Warning remains in effect until 9:45 AM CDT this morning
- Flash flooding caused by thunderstorms.
- Impacts: Flash flooding of small creeks and streams, urban areas, highways, streets and underpasses as well as other poor drainage and low-lying areas.
Flood Warning remains in effect until 12:45 PM CDT this afternoon
- Flooding caused by excessive rainfall is expected.
- Impacts: Flooding of rivers, creeks, streams, and other low-lying and flood-prone locations is imminent or occurring. Numerous roads remain closed due to flooding. Expect many areas of slow moving or standing water.
Flood Advisory remains in effect until 12 PM MDT Saturday
- Flooding caused by rain and snowmelt continues.
- Impacts: Minor flooding in low-lying and poor drainage areas. Water may be over some roadways.
Flood Watch remains in effect until 11:59 PM MDT this evening
- Flooding caused by excessive rainfall continues to be possible.
- Impacts: Excessive runoff may result in flooding of rivers, creeks, streams, and other low-lying and flood-prone locations. Flooding may occur in poor drainage and urban areas. Low-water crossings may be flooded.
Wind Advisory remains in effect until 6 AM EDT Saturday morning
- North winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 40 mph expected.
- Impacts: Gusty winds could blow around unsecured objects. Tree limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may result. Travel could be difficult, especially for high profile vehicles.
Coastal Flood Warning remains in effect until 11:59 PM EDT Saturday evening
- 3 to 4 feet of inundation above ground level expected in low-lying areas near shorelines and tidal waterways.
- Impacts: Numerous roads may be closed. Low lying property including homes, businesses, and some critical infrastructure will be inundated.
Additional Flash Flood Warnings include but are not limited to: New Mexico, and Texas
Additional Flood Warnings include but are not limited to: Idaho, Nevada, Utah, North Dakota, and South Dakota
Additional Flood Advisories include but are not limited to: Idaho, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas
Additional Flood Watches include but are not limited to: Colorado, Kansas, and Mississippi
Additional Wind Advisories include but are not limited to: Georgia
Additional Coastal Flood Warnings include but are not limited to: Maryland