Locally heavy showers and thunderstorms are along the Gulf Coast, Southwest and Northwest. Dry and breezy conditions continue to produce elevated fire weather conditions today in portions of Coastal New England. Much above normal temperatures continue in the West. Impacted Lanes: I-75, I-64
Dense Fog Advisory remains in effect until 10 AM EDT this morning
- Areas of dense fog have developed and will reduce visibility to a quarter mile or less. Fog will linger during the morning commute before lifting and dissipating by mid morning.
- Impacts: Hazardous driving conditions due to low visibility.
Flood Warning remains in effect until 4 PM MDT Friday afternoon
- Flooding caused by rain and snowmelt is occurring.
- Impacts: Flooding of rivers, creeks, streams, and other low-lying and flood-prone locations will continue. Some roads and low-water crossings will be flooded.
Flood Advisory remains in effect until 4 PM MDT Friday afternoon
- Ponding of water in low-lying areas and flooding of streams and creeks caused by a combination of rain and melting snow continues.
- Impacts: Minor flooding of rivers, creeks, streams, and other low-lying and flood-prone areas continues. Water is periodically flooding over a few roadways.
Additional Flood Advisories include but are not limited to: Utah and Colorado
Additional Flood Warnings include but are not limited to: Washington, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois, Missouri, Arkansas, Texas, Louisiana and Mississippi