Temperatures will continue to moderate across the east half of the nation through at least the first half of this week. A developing storm across the Southern Plains may bring some heavy rain from the Plains to the lower Great Lakes region, a wintry mixture and accumulating snow across the Midwest and Upper Mississippi Valley into mid-week. The west remains unsettled with occasional rain and snow. Impacted Lanes: I-90, I-84, I-15, I-25, I-80, I-70
High Wind Warning remains in effect until 10 AM MST Tuesday morning
- West winds 30 to 40 mph, with gusts up to 70 mph, are expected.
- Impacts: High winds may move loose debris, damage property and cause power outages. Travel could be difficult, especially for high profile vehicles.
Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 11 AM MST this morning
- Snow. Additional snow accumulations up to 2 inches. Total snow accumulations of 2 to 4 inches, with localized amounts approaching 6 inches. Winds gusting as high as 40 mph.
- Impacts: Travel could be difficult. The hazardous conditions could impact the morning commute. Plan on slippery road conditions.
Wind Advisory remains in effect until 12 PM MST Tuesday afternoon
- Southwest winds 30 to 40 mph with gusts up to 60 mph expected.
- Impacts: Strong crosswinds will make travel difficult along Interstate 90 from Livingston to Big Timber and roads along the Beartooth Foothills.
Flood Warning remains in effect until Friday morning
- Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
- Impacts: At 10.0 feet, Water is over portions of State Highway 37 and deep along the shoulders of State Highway 18 near Grubbs. Water over portions of Woodruff County Road 775 north of State Highway 260.
Dense Fog Advisory remains in effect until 9 AM CST this morning
- Visibility of one quarter mile or less in dense fog.
- Impacts: Hazardous driving conditions due to low visibility.
Freezing Fog Advisory remains in effect until 9 AM CST this morning
- Visibility one quarter mile or less in freezing fog.
- Impacts: Hazardous driving conditions due to low visibility and potential frost on bridges.
Additional High Wind Warnings include but are not limited to: Wyoming
Additional Winter Weather Advisories include but are not limited to: Idaho, Utah, Wyoming, Colorado, South Dakota and California
Additional Wind Advisories include but are not limited to: California, Oregon, New Mexico and South Dakota
Additional Dense Fog Advisories include but are not limited to: Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Tennessee
Additional Flood Warnings include but are not limited to: Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Tennessee