A weak storm will produce scattered light snow over parts of the Southern Appalachians into parts of the Mid-Atlantic on Monday morning. High winds in the northern Mid-West and West Coast will likely effect transportation. Active Advisories: South Carolina, Montana
- Snow. Additional snow accumulations of 2 to 4 inches. Isolated totals of up to 6 inches may occur at elevations above 5000 feet.
- Haywood and Swain Counties.
- Travel could be very difficult. The hazardous conditions could impact the morning or evening commute.
- Southwest winds 30 to 40 mph, with gusts near 60 mph expected
- From 10 AM Monday to 5 PM MST Tuesday
- Gusty winds could blow around unsecured objects. A few power outages are possible. Travel will be difficult for high.