A system in the South will strengthen over the Southeast/Mid-Atlantic with heavy rain and isolated severe storms before becoming a Northeast Nor'easter this weekend. Isolated High Wind Advisories are active in the Central and West Southern areas. Active Advisories: Texas, Central Arizona and California Desert
- Accumulating snow expected. Total snow accumulations of up to 4 inches. From midnight tonight to 3 PM CST Saturday.
- Visibility reduced in heavier snow bands.
- Northeast winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 45 mph expected.
- Gusty winds will blow around unsecured objects and make driving difficult, especially for high profile vehicles.
- Tree limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may result.