A system will pass through the Northwest on Tuesday to hopefully help out with the constant air stagnation issues across the region. This storm will likely produce locally heavy rain, mainly mountain snow and some gusty winds. Meanwhile, locally heavy to excessive rainfall will be possible for the eastern Florida Peninsula. Impacted Lanes: I-90
Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 10 AM PST Wednesday morning
- Snow and freezing drizzle expected. Total snow accumulations between 2 and 6 inches. Ice accumulation of a light glaze with freezing drizzle. Precipitation will fall as snow through Tuesday evening and then transition to freezing drizzle late Tuesday into Wednesday morning.
- Impacts: Travel could be very difficult. The hazardous conditions could impact the Tuesday evening and Wednesday morning commutes.
Freezing Fog Advisory remains in effect until 9 AM MST this morning
- Visibility one quarter mile or less in freezing fog.
- Impacts: Hazardous driving conditions due to low visibility and potential frost on bridges.
Dense Fog Advisory remains in effect until 10 AM CST this morning
- Visibility one quarter mile or less in dense fog.
- Impacts: Hazardous driving conditions due to low visibility.
Additional Winter Weather Advisories include but are not limited to: Oregon, Idaho, and Montana
Additional Dense Fog Advisories include but are not limited to: Oklahoma