Low pressure will bring locally heavy snowfall from the Northern Rockies into the Dakotas and parts of Minnesota through Thursday with well below normal temperatures. Farther east, showers and thunderstorms are expected from the Midwest into the Central Plains. Meanwhile, critical fire weather conditions will prevail in California, the Great Basin, and Southern High Plains. Active Advisories: Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota
- 1-2 inches of snow
- Up to 4 inches locally
- Impacting regions above 4000ft
- From noon today to 8 PM PDT this evening.
- 10-15 inches of snow
- Winds gusting up to 30mph
- From noon today to 6 PM MDT Thursday.
- 1-3 inches of snow
- Up to 6 inches of mountain snow
- From noon today to 10 AM MDT Thursday.
- 6-10 inches of snow
- From 6 PM this evening to 6 PM MDT Thursday.
- 5-10 inches possible
- 4-6 inches possible
- 6-8 inches possible