Reduced visibilities and air quality concerns will continue across the northern tier of the country from wildfires. Rainfall and severe thunderstorms are forecast for the Southern Plains into the Lower Mississippi Valley. Above-normal and record warmth continues for parts of the West. Heavy rainfall are bringing flooding impacts to portions of Hawaii, American Samoa, and Guam. Impacted Lanes: I-40, I-25, I-70, I-35
Flood Advisory remains in effect until 9:45 AM CDT this morning
- Flooding caused by excessive rainfall is expected.
- Impacts: Minor flooding in low-lying and poor drainage areas. Water over roadways. Some low-water crossings may become impassable.
Flood Warning remains in effect until 10 AM MDT this morning
- Flooding caused by excessive rainfall continues.
- Impacts: Flooding of rivers, creeks, streams, roadways, and other low-lying and flood-prone locations is imminent or occurring. Low-water crossings are inundated with water and may not be passable.
Flood Advisory remains in effect until further notice
- Flooding caused by rain and snowmelt continues.
- Impacts: Minor flooding in low-lying and poor drainage areas is likely. Some roadways and low-water crossings may be inundated with water and become impassable.
Additional Flood Advisories include but are not limited to: Idaho, Utah, New Mexico and North Carolina
Additional Flood Warnings include but are not limited to: Washington, Idaho, Nevada, Nebraska, Texas, North Dakota and South Dakota