A series of weather systems moving through the Northwest will bring locally heavy rain, heavy mountain snow, and areas of high winds. Heavy rain could cause localized flooding to parts of the Gulf Coast and the Southeast into late week. Anomalously warm temperatures may cause potential flooding from snowmelt across the Northern Plains to the Upper Great Lakes. Impacted Lanes: I-90, I-80, I-15, I-10, I-55, I-12
High Wind Warning remains in effect until 9 PM MDT this evening
- Southwest winds 30 to 40 mph with gusts up to 60 mph expected.
- Impacts: High winds may move loose debris and damage property. Travel could be difficult, especially for high profile vehicles.
Flood Advisory remains in effect until 6 PM MDT this evening
- Flooding caused by snowmelt is occurring.
- Impacts: Minor flooding in low-lying and poor drainage areas. Water over roadways.
Wind Advisory remains in effect until 9 PM MDT this evening
- Southwest winds gusting up to 65 mph expected.
- Impacts: Strong crosswinds will make travel difficult along Interstate 90 from Livingston to Big Timber and roads along the Beartooth Foothills. Gusty winds will blow around unsecured objects.
Coastal Flood Advisory remains in effect until 7 AM CDT Thursday morning
- Minor coastal flooding between 1 and 2 feet above normal tide expected.
- Impacts: Flooding of lots, parks, and roads with only isolated road closures expected.
Coastal Flood Warning remains in effect until 7 AM CDT Thursday morning
- Coastal flooding of between 1 and 3 feet above normal high tide expected.
- Impacts: Numerous roads may be closed. Low lying property including homes, businesses, and some critical infrastructure may be inundated.
Flood Warning remains in effect until 2 PM CDT Wednesday afternoon
- Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
- Impacts: Numerous roads may be under water. Low lying property may be inundated.
Additional Flood Advisories include but are not limited to: Washington, Idaho, Nevada, North Dakota, Minnesota and Wisconsin
Additional Wind Advisories include but are not limited to: Idaho, Oregon, California and Nevada
Additional Coastal Flood Advisories include but are not limited to: Mississippi
Additional Coastal Flood Warnings include but are not limited to: Mississippi
Additional Flood Warnings include but are not limited to: Texas, Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama and Illinois