As the complexities of your supply chain increase, so do the required knowledge and skills needed to successfully execute efficient processes and procedures. With the cost of talent on the rise, it is becoming much more challenging to find qualified and capable logistics professionals to effectively manage your supply chain.
In a Bloomberg article, Kory Kantenga, a senior economist at LinkedIn, stated “With increasing opportunities against the backdrop of the supply chain crisis, it comes as no surprise that supply-chain managers have increasingly sought out greener pastures.”
As a result of these labor challenges, many companies are reevaluating their approach to labor recruitment and retention by bringing outside experience in-house. They do this by partnering with a trusted and experienced 3PL provider like Jarrett. Customers realize many benefits of partnering with Jarrett, including:
- Having a dedicated team with extensive experience at your disposal;
- Allowing you to focus more on your core competencies (what you do best);
- Enabling business growth and expansion;
- Minimizing risk by working with specialized professionals;
- Gaining greater visibility across your supply chain; and,
- Creating better business efficiencies, such as streamlining processes and procedures.
Based on data from working with customers, Jarrett estimates that involving the Jarrett talent in the supply chain of a company can create labor cost savings from $100k to $1M depending on the size of the workforce. This is calculated by looking at costs associated with new hire onboarding, salary, benefits and more of building an internal strategic logistics team.
From gaining deep insights from experts with extensive experience to overall cost savings, Jarrett is a trusted partner to thousands of companies. Contact us to learn how you can bring our team in-house by calling 877-815-0279 or by visiting https://www.gojarrett.com/logistics/.